WE ARE PERFORMING INSPECTIONS DURING
THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
WITH NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS
If ever there was a time for us to exercise extreme caution,
that time is now.
Due to the current COVID-19 issue, we are implementing the following precautions for everyone's safety and health:
- We will not be conducting any in-person meetings for inspections.
- We will require any occupants or visitors within homes to not be present during an inspection and will not offer an in-person post inspection walk thru.
- IF THE HOME IS NOT VACANT DURING THE INSPECTION, THE INSPECTION WILL BE CANCELED FOR EVERYONE'S HEALTH AND WELL BEING.
- Alternate means of electronic post-inspection walk throughs with clients are being investigated and considered. They will be offered once the details have been worked out.
- We are available for phone consultations as needed to address any questions clients might have and clients are certainly welcome to call or email prior to the inspection if they have specific concerns about the house we are to inspect.
- The inspector will wear disposable gloves during the inspection to mitigate transfer of any biological material.
- We will endeavor to sanitize surfaces (depending on adequate disinfectant supplies) that are touched during an inspection such as door handles, light switches and faucets both prior to the inspection and at the conclusion of the inspection.
As a licensed contractor in the State of Oregon, we are complying with Governor Brown's Order 20-12, "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" directives. It is our understanding that under this order's provisions we are exempt as contractors from the "Stay Home" provisions. Accordingly, we will provide support of any real estate inspection requests within our new health and safety protocols.
We are doing our best to provide our inspection services in a safe and healthy way during these difficult times.
Comprehensive, Certified 20/20 Property Inspections for the North Oregon Coast.
Done right by an experienced & trusted inspector.
Purchasing a home can be an overwhelming and time-consuming experience. Phone calls, documents and paperwork with realtors, lenders, and insurance companies. Much less finding the right home for you. And then, how can you be sure that you have found a solid, well-constructed and maintained structure that will be the home for your lifestyle and family? A comprehensive, certified professional home inspection from Emerald Coast Inspection Services, one of the most qualified home inspectors in the Tillamook and North Oregon Coast area, is the solution.
Mike Sanderson, Emerald Coast Inspections Owner & Inspector, will provide you and your family accurate information about the condition of the home to make sure you’re making an informed decision for this major investment. Hiring a professional home inspector will give you that assurance to make the best decision and significantly reduce your risk. We will help make the home buying process a bit easier and less stressful.
FOUNDATION TO ROOF CERTIFIED INSPECTIONS
The inspection will take you from the foundation to the roof. Our inspection will reveal conditions that could help you avoid costly repairs. We will also address any questions you may have and will distinguish between items that need to be repaired or replaced, areas that may need routine maintenance, and items that may need immediate attention.
OREGON CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTOR - OREGON LICENSED
Mike Sanderson is licensed by the State of Oregon as a Certified Home Inspector (OCHI# 2020 / CCB# 216023). We follow the Standards of Practice for the State of Oregon, the American Institute of Inspectors (AII) and InterNACHI. We are bonded and insured as required by the State of Oregon.
Mike is a member of the AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF INSPECTORS (A.I.I.) and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). Mike is a Director on the AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF INSPECTORS Board of Directors.
Continuing Education is a priority for Emerald Coast Inspections as Mike regularly exceeds the required educational units required by the State of Oregon. Mike regularly attends the AII Spring and Fall Conferences.
Mike has over 20 years experience with a background in engineering, construction, facilities and building maintenance services.
Emerald Coast Inspection Services is dedicated to ensuring that you have a detailed condition assessment that will assist you in making a smart, well-informed and wise decision on your purchase.