Comprehensive, Certified 20/20 Property Inspections for the North Oregon Coast.
Done right by an experienced & trusted inspector.
Purchasing a home can be an overwhelming and time-consuming experience. How can you be sure that you have found a solid, well-constructed and maintained structure that will be the home for your family? A comprehensive, certified professional home inspection from Emerald Coast Inspection Services, one of the most qualified home inspectors in the Tillamook and North Oregon Coast area, will provide you peace of mind regarding the condition of your home purchase.
Mike Sanderson, Emerald Coast Inspections Owner & Inspector, will provide you and your family accurate information about the condition of the home to make sure you’re making an informed decision for this major investment. Hiring a professional home inspector will give you that assurance to make the best decision and significantly reduce your risk. We will help make the home buying process a bit easier and less stressful.
FOUNDATION TO ROOF CERTIFIED INSPECTIONS
The inspection will take you from the foundation to the roof. Our inspection will identify conditions that could help you avoid costly repairs. We will find the home conditions that may need repair or replacement and those that may need routine maintenance.
OREGON CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTOR - OREGON LICENSED
- Oregon Certified Home Inspector # 2020
- Oregon Construction Contractors Board # 216023
Mike Sanderson is licensed by the State of Oregon as a Certified Home Inspector. We follow the Standards of Practice for the State of Oregon and the American Institute of Inspectors (AII). We are bonded and insured as required by the State of Oregon.
Mike is a member of the AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF INSPECTORS (A.I.I.). Mike is a Member Director on the AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF INSPECTORS Board of Directors.
Continuing Education is a priority for Emerald Coast Inspections as Mike regularly exceeds the required educational units required by the State of Oregon. Mike regularly attends the AII Spring and Fall Conferences.
Mike has over 20 years experience with a background in engineering, construction, facilities and building maintenance services.
Emerald Coast Inspection Services is dedicated to ensuring that you have a detailed condition assessment that will assist you in making a smart, well-informed and wise decision on your purchase.
COVID-19 INSPECTION SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Updated April 2022
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 concerns, we are following these health and safety precautions:
- We will have in-person meetings / walk-throughs for inspections with all paricipants wearing masks in enclosed areas.
- We will require any occupants or visitors in interior areas of homes to wear masks during an inspection.
- The inspector will wear a mask in enclosed areas where other people are present. Masks in exterior areas are not required. As best as possible, we will practice social distancing.
- We will be available for phone consultations as needed to address any questions clients might have and clients are certainly welcome to call or email prior to the inspection if they have specific concerns about the house we are to inspect.